- ICJ Ruling and What it Means Going Forward: An Analysis
- Israel: A Safe Haven for Pedophiles
- Israeli Occupation Entity: The Tail that Wags the American Dog
- All About Palestine III: UN Partition Plan and the Nakba
- All About Palestine II: Sykes-Picot, Balfour, British Mandate
- All About Palestine I: Zionism is Not Judaism
- All About Palestine IV: Arab-Israeli Wars and the PLO
- STILL, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY: The Life of Malcolm Shabazz, Grandson of Malcolm X
- Brazil Ceases Ties with Israel, President Compares it to Hitler’s Actions in Nazi Germany
- Netanyahu Restricts Access for Palestinians to Visit Al Aqsa Mosque During Ramadan
- International Court Rejects Ukraine Terrorism Case Against Russia
- African Union Calls for an Immediate Ceasefire in Gaza
- X Deletes Yemen’s Ansarallah Account in Wake of Pro-Palestine Maritime War
The ongoing crisis in Ukraine has exposed racism both along Ukraine’s borders and in Western media. Watch the full video.
If you value our journalism…
TMJ News is committed to remaining an independent, reader-funded news platform. A small donation from our valuable readers like you keeps us running so that we can keep our reporting open to all! We’ve launched a fundraising campaign to raise the $10,000 we need to meet our publishing costs this year, and it’d mean the world to us if you’d make a monthly or one-time donation to help. If you value what we publish and agree that our world needs alternative voices like ours in the media, please give what you can today.
Fatima El-Zein is Lead Producer at TMJ News where she aims to bring more awareness about her community through storytelling. El-Zein grew up in Toronto, where she completed her undergraduate degree in Journalism at the University of Toronto and also received a diploma in Journalism from Centennial College. She has worked extensively for CBC News before moving to the United States.