- ICJ Ruling and What it Means Going Forward: An Analysis
- Israel: A Safe Haven for Pedophiles
- Israeli Occupation Entity: The Tail that Wags the American Dog
- All About Palestine III: UN Partition Plan and the Nakba
- All About Palestine II: Sykes-Picot, Balfour, British Mandate
- All About Palestine I: Zionism is Not Judaism
- All About Palestine IV: Arab-Israeli Wars and the PLO
- Georgia Board Upholds Firing of 5th Grade Teacher who Read Children a Book About Gender Identity
- Jerusalem Rabbi Gets Only Nine Months of Community Service After Enslaving 30 Women in His “House of Horrors”
- Iran Provides Russia with Powerful Surface to Surface Ballistic Missiles
- Yemeni Armed Forces Announce Completion of Three Missions in Maritime War Against US Backed Israel
- Israel Plans to Build a Corridor and Split Gaza into Two
- More than Half of NYC Residents Live in Poverty, According to the Poverty Tracker Annual Report
Over 92 million have already cast their votes, and tensions are high to see who will be the next POTUS. Stores are boarding up their windows in case of riots, and many are left wondering what decision to make. The 2020 US Elections has brought a lot of confusion for the Muslim community. Journalists Zainab Rights and Fatima Al-Sayed break down what the candidates represent, their similarities and differences, and how different scenarios may affect the Muslim community
If you value our journalism…
TMJ News is committed to remaining an independent, reader-funded news platform. A small donation from our valuable readers like you keeps us running so that we can keep our reporting open to all! We’ve launched a fundraising campaign to raise the $10,000 we need to meet our publishing costs this year, and it’d mean the world to us if you’d make a monthly or one-time donation to help. If you value what we publish and agree that our world needs alternative voices like ours in the media, please give what you can today.
Zainab Rights is a Muslim American Journalist and Editor in Chief at TMJ News Network. She holds a double degree in Political Science and Homeland Security and a Masters in Journalism from Harvard University. She has over 12 years of experience in political commentary, writing and video production.
Fatima El-Zein is Lead Producer at TMJ News where she aims to bring more awareness about her community through storytelling. El-Zein grew up in Toronto, where she completed her undergraduate degree in Journalism at the University of Toronto and also received a diploma in Journalism from Centennial College. She has worked extensively for CBC News before moving to the United States.